* Topic parameter bug or feature?
@ 2000-12-20 22:43 Janne Rinta-Manty
From: Janne Rinta-Manty @ 2000-12-20 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just started using topics and found this behaviour confusing: Make a
new topic (T n) and two subtopics under it.  Edit topic parameters (G
p) of one of the subtopics.  The other subtopic gets the same
parameters!  With M-TAB TAB on one of the subtopics you get the
parameters "separated".  Is this a bug or a feature?  I couldn't find
any hint in the manual that this was to be expected.

--
Janne Rinta-Mänty

* Re: Topic parameter bug or feature?
@ 2000-12-22 18:22 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-12-22 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Janne Rinta-Manty <rintaman@cs.helsinki.fi> writes:

> I just started using topics and found this behaviour confusing: Make a
> new topic (T n) and two subtopics under it.  Edit topic parameters (G
> p) of one of the subtopics.  The other subtopic gets the same
> parameters!  With M-TAB TAB on one of the subtopics you get the
> parameters "separated".  Is this a bug or a feature?  I couldn't find
> any hint in the manual that this was to be expected.

It is a bug. Now fixed. Please update and try again.

ShengHuo

* Re: Topic parameter bug or feature?
@ 2000-12-23 20:20   ` Janne Rinta-Manty
From: Janne Rinta-Manty @ 2000-12-23 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

ShengHuo ZHU 2000-12-22T18:22:04Z:
ZSH> It is a bug. Now fixed. Please update and try again.

Yup, now it works as one would expect. Thank you!

--
Janne Rinta-Mänty