* pipe filter output to file?
@ 1998-10-08 18:07 Bud Rogers
From: Bud Rogers @ 1998-10-08 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to grep a specific line out of a mail or news message and
append it to a file.  The messages are essentially boilerplate containing a
single action line that I need to collect and feed to a shell script.

I've tried Washing->Unix pipe and Output->pipe through a filter, but I
can't seem to get either to do what I want.  Has anybody done this?  Could
I get a look at your code?

Ideally I would like to use nnml-split or -split-fancy to automate the
process.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

--

Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>	http://www.sirinet.net/~budr/zamm.html
  formerly <budr@tanet.net>