* Cancel to foreing server
@ 1997-10-06  9:05 Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren
From: Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren @ 1997-10-06  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've figured out that c-u c-c c-c posts to a foreign server, and have
confirmed that QGnus 0.12 can post to Microsoft's implementation.

but how do I _cancel_ my own article on a foreign server?

--
Rolf Lindgren
roffe@tag.uio.no

* Re: Cancel to foreing server
@ 1997-10-12 19:23 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-10-12 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren" <roffe@tag.uio.no> writes:

> I've figured out that c-u c-c c-c posts to a foreign server, and have
> confirmed that QGnus 0.12 can post to Microsoft's implementation.
>
> but how do I _cancel_ my own article on a foreign server?

That's a good question.  Uhm.  You can set `gnus-post-method' to that
foreign method, but that's yucky.

I've now changed `c' to use the current select method, and the `a'
symbolic prefix will force the old behavior.  Give a yell if this is
ugly.