* draft has gained a bogus message
@ 1997-09-14 22:41 Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1997-09-14 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I inadvertently hit `m' instead of `n' in some group.  I didn't want
to send mail, so I killed the buffer with `C-x k'.  But the new draft
group has gained an entry, numbered `3' in ~/Mail/drafts, consisting
entirely of the single line:

Please, make the pain stop...

* Re: draft has gained a bogus message
@ 1997-09-14 23:09 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-09-14 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@jprc.com> writes:

> I inadvertently hit `m' instead of `n' in some group.  I didn't want
> to send mail, so I killed the buffer with `C-x k'.  But the new draft
> group has gained an entry, numbered `3' in ~/Mail/drafts, consisting
> entirely of the single line:

Well, that not nice, but the new action is that if you enter a Message
buffer, you will get a message in the draft buffer.  No matter what
you do.

Perhaps `C-x C-k' should delete it or something.

> Please, make the pain stop...

There, there.