* Problems with SPC on XEmacs & sgnus-0.29
@ 1996-01-18 21:55 Tommi Raita-aho
From: Tommi Raita-aho @ 1996-01-18 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I have read all articles on some group, Gnus tell me:
No more unread articles (Type SPC for sfnet.huuhaa [121])

But hitting space does not do anything. This will happen only in
XEmacs (version 19.13) with Emacs there is no problem. I have upgraded
Gnus from 5.0.6 and there was no problem with XEmacs or Emacs. What
have been changed considering handling of the space? And how this is
different between Emacs and XEmacs?

- TRa

* Re: Problems with SPC on XEmacs & sgnus-0.29
@ 1996-01-19  0:20 ` Steven L Baur
From: Steven L Baur @ 1996-01-19  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tommi> When I have read all articles on some group, Gnus tell me:
Tommi> No more unread articles (Type SPC for sfnet.huuhaa [121])

Tommi> But hitting space does not do anything.

This has been broken since v0.22.  A temporary workaround is to hit
'n' instead.  That still works.

--
steve@miranova.com baur