* agent download: 'Selecting deleted buffer'
@ 1998-10-16 11:52 Robert Epprecht
From: Robert Epprecht @ 1998-10-16 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

while downloading with my agentized Gnus sometimes I get the error
'Selecting deleted buffer'. It doesn't happen too often, but I have
seen it several times.

This is how my *Messages* buffer looks like:
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Checking new news...
Checking new news...done
Mark set
Fetching headers for comp.emacs...

Fetching articles for comp.emacs...
NNTP: Receiving articles... 21%
Selecting deleted buffer

(Gnus 5.6.43 in Emacs 20.2 on Linux)

What's happening?
Robert

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-10-16 11:52 UTC | newest]