* A tangential pgg questions (was: pgg doesn't mention that the signature is untrusted)
@ 2002-10-11  0:20 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2002-10-11  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

                              CORRUPTED MESSAGE

This is the Courier Mail Server 0.38 on home.acholado.net.

I received the following message for delivery to your address.  Unfortunately,
the sender's mail software did not properly format the following message
according to Internet mail formatting protocols, and I can only deliver mail
which has been properly formatted according to Internet standards.  Instead
of returning the following message as undeliverable, it is saved, in its
original form, in the following attachment, which you can open with any
editor or word processor.

Please notify the original sender that their message was not properly
formatted by their mail software.  The specific mail protocol error in the
original message is as follows:

The mail headers in the following message contain 8-bit text, which is
prohibited by RFC 2047.

See <URL:ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2047.txt> for more information.

[-- Attachment #2: message.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 1735 bytes --]

To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: A tangential pgg questions (was: pgg doesn't mention that the
 signature is untrusted)
From: Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:20:57 -0400
Sender: Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>

I've been following the recent discussion here about pgg, and I have a
question about that piece of software that's tangential to the previous
discussions.  I apologize in advance for the somewhat off-topic-ness
of this post.

Since some of you here have obviously been using ppg, I thought that I'd
ask my question here, and I invite you to reply to my private email.

I'm looking for someone who's actually gotten pgg to work with gpg-1.2.0
under RedHat Linux 7.2, since I am having trouble doing so.

Thanks in advance, and I apologize again for this somewhat off-topic
post.  I'll explain more in my private email (and I'm using TMDA, in
case that deters any of you).

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-11  0:20 UTC | newest]