* IMAP - agent
@ 2000-01-31 19:36 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2000-01-31 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Should I be able to have an Imap group under agent?

I want to download all messages for an experimental seachable archive
or a certain mailing list, and have them on-disk as with agent files.

I realize I can do that by cacheing them but wondered if I should be
able to do it with agent.

If I go off-line I cannot access the IMAP group.  I have added it to
the agent bunch.

* Re: IMAP - agent
@ 2000-01-31 22:34 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2000-01-31 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> Should I be able to have an Imap group under agent?

Yes. Some functionality for disconnected IMAP operation is lacking
though.

> If I go off-line I cannot access the IMAP group.  I have added it to
> the agent bunch.

What's the error message?  Do you see articles from the group in your
Agent directory?

* Re: IMAP - agent
@ 2000-01-31 23:37   ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2000-01-31 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:

> What's the error message?  Do you see articles from the group in your
> Agent directory?

Sorry to have bothered you Simon...  Somehow it slipped my mind to put
the *Server* under agent.  I put the group under agent but didn't do
the rest...

Once that was done it works fine.