* Gnus group map and G DEL --> add another G C-k
@ 1997-09-29  7:22 Jari Aalto
From: Jari Aalto @ 1997-09-29  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

        hi,

        Due to terminal troubles, I can't always get the DEL key
        without remapping keys in emacs. This is inconvenient.
        Could you add alternative binding

                G C-k

        That would act same as G DEL. That would be reachabe in every
        terminal without extra settings.

        jari

* Re: Gnus group map and G DEL --> add another G C-k
@ 1997-10-03 21:51 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-10-03 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@ntc.nokia.com> writes:

> Due to terminal troubles, I can't always get the DEL key
> without remapping keys in emacs. This is inconvenient.
> Could you add alternative binding
>
> G C-k

Nope.  I use `DEL' for all commands that actually delete something,
and doesn't just fiddle with Gnus' representation of that something.