* gnorb seems only to work partially
@ 2023-03-03 21:28 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2023-03-03 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

After some time I started to use gnorb (which connects org to gnus (and
bbdb)) again.

So after a org-capture, I visit from the gnus-summary via gnorb-view the
file where the template is saved.

However when in this org file I use  gnorb-view again, it  does not jump
back but instead give the following error

Group nnselect:nnselect-87ilfh4jdo.fsf contains no messages

As workaround I have configured the template that it saves the link, but
still I am confused.

Anybody else experience that?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.

* Re: gnorb seems only to work partially
@ 2023-03-07 11:00 ` Joseph Le Roux
From: Joseph Le Roux @ 2023-03-07 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On 2023-03-03 22:28 +01, Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> wrote:
> Hi
>
> After some time I started to use gnorb (which connects org to gnus (and
> bbdb)) again.
>
> So after a org-capture, I visit from the gnus-summary via gnorb-view the
> file where the template is saved.
>
> However when in this org file I use  gnorb-view again, it  does not jump
> back but instead give the following error
>
> Group nnselect:nnselect-87ilfh4jdo.fsf contains no messages
>
> As workaround I have configured the template that it saves the link, but
> still I am confused.
>
> Anybody else experience that?
>
> Regards
>
> Uwe Brauer

Hi,

FWIW same here, but I'm not sure my config is correct.
Gnorb looks really interesting but the documentation is... difficult to follow (for me).

Joseph

--
Joseph Le Roux