* Quasaia 0.10 Unplugged - Still connect to pop server
@ 1997-10-02 23:32 Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir
From: Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir @ 1997-10-02 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just want to know whether this is the normal an expected behaviour of Quassia.
Whenever I start Gnus using M-x gnus-unplugged, Gnus will correctly not connect to
my news server and only read from the created spool.

However, Quassia still decides to connect to my pop3 server and try to check wehther
new mail has arrived. I'm using nnml for pop3 mail.

Is this the right behaviour?

And one more thing can somebody tells me where I can get to Quassia 0.11. TIA

Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir
mansur@tm.net.my

* Re: Quasaia 0.10 Unplugged - Still connect to pop server
@ 1997-10-03 22:17 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-10-03 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir <mansur@tm.net.my> writes:

> However, Quassia still decides to connect to my pop3 server and try
> to check wehther new mail has arrived. I'm using nnml for pop3 mail.

I've now made `gnus-request-scan' do nothing when unplugged.