* Screenshots for the manual
@ 1997-06-08  2:45 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-06-08  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think I should put some screenshots of each buffer in the manual,
with lots of arrows pointing out what the various elements are.
Sounds cute, eh?  I could also include some of the screenshots people
have made when using various customizations (with Mule and smileys and
stuff).  And I should put in the toolbar icons in the margins where
the relevant commands are being talked about.

Which brings me to the size issue.  Is having a somewhat huge PS file
to print out a real impediment?  The current one is 20Mb, but that's
just because I was lazy.  It can be wheedled down to ~8Mb by fiddling
a bit.  But I would imagine that the size of the "real" manual with
oodles of graphics would indeed be something in the 20-30Mb
neighborhood...

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-06-08  2:45 UTC | newest]