* Different subject lines to some groups?
@ 1997-09-28 19:30 jaalto
From: jaalto @ 1997-09-28 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

        Hi,

        I need different summary information in the Mal groups
        that I need in the regular newsgroups. What is the correct
        way to define gnus-summary-line-format to be group local?

        (Eg. I want run different -X spec functions in different groups)

        jari

* Re: Different subject lines to some groups?
@ 1997-10-03 22:13 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-10-03 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

jaalto@tre.tele.nokia.fi writes:

> I need different summary information in the Mal groups
> that I need in the regular newsgroups. What is the correct
> way to define gnus-summary-line-format to be group local?

That variable is local to all summary buffers.  Just set it from
`gnus-summary-mode-hook' to whatever you want.