* Shirt overstock
@ 1996-11-18 15:59 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-11-18 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

As expected, I ordered ten more than was pre-ordered, since it cost
the same, more or less.  So I'll sell of these at the same price as
the rest.  Ordering information can still be found at
<URL:http://www.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/rgnus/shirt/red-shirt.html>.

Let's see...  I think I'll keep three for myself (black, white,
yellow).  That leaves 7 for y'all.

1 black xxl
3 black l/xl
1 white xl
1 blue l (note -- these are so dark that you need to compare them
          with black things to see that they are blue)
1 green xl

(I have all the different shirts spread out on the floor here; the
five colors with the Gnus logo in that strong (but not flashy) red
color looks very nice.  Mmm.)

Hm.  How odd; I thought all the remaining shirts would be black.  Have
I done something wrong somewhere?

If you want one of these, send me a mail to reserve it.  After you get
the go-ahead from me, you can then send the money.  Do *not* send
money right away.

Oh, uhm, I forgot I was keeping one the the shirts for Christian
Limpach, due to a mail snafu.  Could you remind me what size and color
you wanted?)

That leaves only six shirts.

If there are more people who want shirts than there are shirts, is
first come, first served better than a lottery?  Or the other way
around?

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-18 15:59 UTC | newest]