* Integrating Mas Address Book with Gnus?
@ 2015-06-18  6:25 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2015-06-18  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I would like to integrate the Mac Address Book with Gnus to have tab
completion of the addresses as well as search for addresses from
emacs. I have found eudcd-mab [1] and external-abook [2]. Is there
something else available, preferably on MELPA, Marnalade, ELDA et al?

I could also use ASynK to sync my google addressbook (which I also use
as my Mac Address Book) with BBDB, but I would prefer to directly use my
Mac Address Book as it is only one address book on my computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rainer

Footnotes: