* OK ... trying my pgg question again
@ 2002-10-11  1:37 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2002-10-11  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, I think I fixed my Courier problem, but just in case, I got rid of
thd 8-bit characters in the header ... and I'm trying my pgg question
again:

I've been following the recent discussion here about pgg, and I have a
question about that piece of software that's tangential to the previous
discussions.  I apologize in advance for the somewhat off-topic-ness
of this post.

Since some of you here have obviously been using ppg, I thought that I'd
ask my question here, and I invite you to reply to my private email.

I'm looking for someone who's actually gotten pgg to work with gpg-1.2.0
under RedHat Linux 7.2, since I am having trouble doing so.

Thanks in advance to any of you who can offer some assistance, and I
apologize again for this somewhat off-topic post.  I'll explain more in
my private email.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-11  1:37 UTC | newest]