* Shirt musings
@ 1996-11-18 21:13 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-11-18 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

- I'll be doing a lottery for the six extra shirts.  I'll do it at
12:00 GMT Tuesday Nov 19; anybody interested in the shirt must have
sent me a mail saying that they want one before that time.

- Hm.  I really believed that I would have only black extras left, but
there's a green and a blue one as well.  This either means that 1) the
shirt printing people did something wrong or 2) I sent out black
shirts to two people who ordered colored ones.  If the latter is the
case and you really don't want black shirts, you can return the shirts
and I'll send you a refund.

- Hey, the perks of this job can't be beat.  The shirt printing people
included one (really, really ugly) ash tray, one lighter, and three
(3) pens.  They must like me (or your money), I guess.  :-)

- I'm wearing both my September Gnus t-shirt *and* my Red Gnus
sweatshirt.  Gnused up to the eyeballs.  Feels kinda silly, which is
good.

- Packing shirts in Tyvek envelopes was much, much more fun than
packing them using paper and adhesive tape.  The envelopes even have
those neat tape strips kinda things, so I didn't even have to bother
with tape at all.

- The Norwegian postal service must *love* me.  I bought stamps worth
NOK1500, which is ~USD230.  And I still have a few packets left.  I'll
probably be up to NOK2000 before all the shirts have been sent.

- Well, it was fun.  Thanks to everybody that ordered a shirt!

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-18 21:13 UTC | newest]