* Hooray!
@ 1997-09-04 22:56 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-09-04 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

So, I'm back from Barbad^H^H^H^H^H^HSwitzerland, and the caps have
indeed arrived.  At least, the bill has arrived, and I'll go fetch the
caps tomorrow.  I'll pack them during the weekend and send them out on
Monday.

That's the good news.  The bad news is that the swine charge me 23%
more than I had anticipated, so the whole thing is in the red.  But
that's ok, since I made too much money off of the Red Gnus
sweatshirts, so it all evens out.

However, I'm so put off by the caps people that I won't bother making
any more.  All people who have ordered caps will get theirs, and then
I'll see how many I have left and let you know.  I don't think
there'll be many, though.

*sigh*

I'm happy to be back in Oslo, though.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-09-04 22:56 UTC | newest]