* Posting-styles and agent
@ 2000-12-01 20:00 Pavel Janík ml.
From: Pavel Janík ml. @ 2000-12-01 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I use a lot of posting-styles entries. I use agent too. When I'm unplugged,
each mail I send is going to nndraft:queue. When send, it is not in the
correct group so get bad posting-style assigned - ie. my From: address is
bad or something similar can happen.

Suddenly I realized that Gnus puts some info into the header of draft like
this one:

What about putting some info here which should prevent of bad posting-style
assigned when unplugged?

Does anyone see this problem too?
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel@Janik.cz

* Re: Posting-styles and agent
@ 2000-12-20  2:00 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-12-20  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík ml.) writes:

> Hi,
>
> I use a lot of posting-styles entries. I use agent too. When I'm unplugged,
> each mail I send is going to nndraft:queue. When send, it is not in the
> correct group so get bad posting-style assigned - ie. my From: address is
> bad or something similar can happen.

I don't see this problem.  If an address item is in your
posting-styles, a "From:" line should be in the article stored in
nndraft:queue.  When you send it, "From:" line should still be there.

> Suddenly I realized that Gnus puts some info into the header of
> draft like this one:
>
> What about putting some info here which should prevent of bad posting-style
> assigned when unplugged?
>
> Does anyone see this problem too?

Anyone else sees it?

ShengHuo