* Retaining original mail spool
@ 1997-11-19  6:32 Totoro
From: Totoro @ 1997-11-19  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have Q-Gnus 0.13 with xemacs, and use nnmail to read mail. Since
there are times when I read mail from other machines, I would like
to maintain my original spool file. How is this accomplished? I
can't find any reference to it in the man or faq. TIA.

David Riley

Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki
Hachinohe-shi Aomori-ken

http://w3.clat.hi-tech.ac.jp

* Re: Retaining original mail spool
@ 1997-11-23  6:08 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-11-23  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Totoro <riley@cosmos.sv.hi-tech.ac.jp> writes:

> I have Q-Gnus 0.13 with xemacs, and use nnmail to read mail. Since
> there are times when I read mail from other machines, I would like
> to maintain my original spool file. How is this accomplished?

You can't do that.