* emacs.bat is obsolete
@ 2000-04-26 10:29 Roman Belenov
From: Roman Belenov @ 2000-04-26 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just a littlle note (I've just downloaded latest snapshot and ran
against it one more time) - emacs.bat is not required for and actually is not
included in GNU Emacs 20.6 (at least it was removed from official
ditribution), so make.bat from Gnus distribution doesn't run as is.

--

 							With regards, Roman.

* Re: emacs.bat is obsolete
@ 2000-08-10 20:04 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-08-10 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Roman Belenov <roman@nstl.nnov.ru> writes:

> Just a littlle note (I've just downloaded latest snapshot and ran
> against it one more time) - emacs.bat is not required for and actually is not
> included in GNU Emacs 20.6 (at least it was removed from official
> ditribution), so make.bat from Gnus distribution doesn't run as is.

Can you suggest a fix for make.bat?