* Problems with new space character syntax change?
@ 2003-02-14 20:52 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-02-14 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is anyone else seeing problems building Gnus with the most recent
CVS?  I *think* it's sufficient to frob a couple of places that look
like (? 42) to look like (?  42), but I'm not sure.
--
A turnip curses Elvis

* Re: Problems with new space character syntax change?
@ 2003-02-14 23:03 ` Karl Pflästerer
From: Karl Pflästerer @ 2003-02-14 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai Großjohann <- kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de wrote:

> Is anyone else seeing problems building Gnus with the most recent
> CVS?  I *think* it's sufficient to frob a couple of places that look
> like (? 42) to look like (?  42), but I'm not sure.

I see no problems here (did an update 10 minutes ago).

bye
   KP

--
"But it has nothing to do with what a _value_ is.  This has to do with
whether you pass whatever-a-value-is or wherever-whatever-is-a-value-is