* 'A' mark and drafts...
@ 2001-09-19 16:57 Pavel Janík
From: Pavel Janík @ 2001-09-19 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

when I answer an e-mail, it is marked with `A'. When I'm in the middle of
creating reply and postpone message, it will go to drafts. When I send it
from drafts, the original message is not marked with `A'. It can not be
marked when the reply is in the drafts group (it can be deleted without
sending). Shouldn't we mark the original message when really sending the
reply? Opinions?
--
Pavel Janík

Win98 error 001: Unexpected condition: booted without crashing.
                  -- Michal Fojtik in linux@linux.sk

* Re: 'A' mark and drafts...
@ 2001-09-23 10:38 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2001-09-23 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík) writes:

> Hi,
>
> when I answer an e-mail, it is marked with `A'. When I'm in the middle of
> creating reply and postpone message, it will go to drafts. When I send it
> from drafts, the original message is not marked with `A'. It can not be
> marked when the reply is in the drafts group (it can be deleted without
> sending). Shouldn't we mark the original message when really sending the
> reply? Opinions?

Perhaps fixed, please try.

* Re: 'A' mark and drafts...
@ 2001-09-23 11:14   ` Pavel Janík
From: Pavel Janík @ 2001-09-23 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

   From: Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com>
   Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:38:23 +0200

Hi,

   > > sending). Shouldn't we mark the original message when really sending the
   > > reply? Opinions?
   >
   > Perhaps fixed, please try.

it works for me. Thanks.
--
Pavel Janík

Actually, we've just rescheduled: the word now is that Emacs 21 will not be
released before year 2005.
                  -- Eli Zaretskii in comp.emacs about release of Emacs 21