* want zombie nnimap groups!
@ 2000-04-28 16:43 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-04-28 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using the default value of gnus-subscribe-newsgroup-method,
`gnus-subscribe-zombies'.  New native groups are added to the zombie
list for convenient browsing via `A z'.  But new nnimap groups don't
appear there.  Is this normal, or have I messed up things?  Is there a
way to make Gnus subscribe the new nnimap groups as zombies, too?

I have added nnimap to gnus-secondary-select-methods, if that matters.

kai
--
Beware of flying birch trees.