* 0.30 gives truncated images?
@ 1998-09-14 11:09 Lee Willis
From: Lee Willis @ 1998-09-14 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well firstly I love pgnus so far, it's so nice not to have to resend
myself messages and start pine to catch them :)  The only
problems/suggestions I have now are

a)When compiling ...

While compiling base64-decode in file /home/lee/lib/emacs/site-lisp/pgnus/pgnus-0.30/lisp/base64.el:
** function base64-decode used to take 0+ arguments, now takes 1

b) Would it be possible/nice to have the size of an attachment shown in
it's button and/or the comment associated with an attachment shown in a
button.

c) When displaying images (via xv) I always get a message saying that
the file is truncated and I'm missing around a line and a half of pixels
off the bottom of the images ... :(

d) When should external viewers/players (Whatever ..) quit. In other
words I view a message with an attached gif which is automatically
displayed, but if I quit the summary buffer without reading another
message xv hangs around until I read another message, could
gnus-summary-exit possibly kill the viewer?

Other than that it's all working bootifully :)

Cheers,
Lee.
--
Lee Willis
GBDirect Ltd, 27 Park Drive, Heaton, Bradford, UK, BD9 4DS