* Re: [bug] gnus marks only first article as replied.
       [not found] <hhu1gwl8j3.fsf@blah.pl>
@ 2002-12-29 23:52 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
       [not found]   ` <hhfzsgl5sy.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-29 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner.ding@blah.pl> writes:

> i think it's a bug. and it's been here for ages. try:
>  - enter a group,
>  - mark few mails,
>  - 'r'eply,
>  - send the reply,
>  - look at the summary: only first article is marked as replied.

Yes, it's been like that forever.  The article-reply-marking thing
only takes one message as the parameter.

Let's see...

Ok, fixed.

       [not found]       ` <hh4r8vi4ss.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-30  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner.ding@blah.pl> writes:

> btw., your todays x-faces are, erm, strange ;) or, at least not too
> readable.

Oh, I switched on the code that makes X-Faces out of the covers of
the albums that are playing.  I think I wanted to debug something.
Or perhaps not.

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-30 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner.ding@blah.pl> writes:

> strange, even if they show the same cover, they are a bit different. just
> a bit.

Yes, I've noticed that, too.

> are they realtime generated for each mail?

The are generated by `gnus-x-face-from-file' in gnus-fun.el
on-the-fly, but the gif file being inserted is constant, of course.
So it's odd that there's pixel differences in the X-Faces.  Perhaps
the pnm functions use a randomizer when converting from color to
black-and-white...