* mailcrypt/PGG woes
@ 2003-04-23 17:48 Matthias Andree
From: Matthias Andree @ 2003-04-23 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm using Gnus from CVS (freshly pulled, built and installed) with GNU
emacs 21.3.1. I have some issues with traditional GPG signatures in some
groups, say, gmane.network.leafnode.announce on news.gmane.org (NNTP
access). The articles are traditional gpg --clearsign format.

When I choose any article of mine and type C-c / v (Mailcrypt
verify), I'm getting "bad signature, doesn't match file contents."

pgg-verify brabbles something about NODATA and seems not to find the
signature, but marking just the signed part and then doing
"pgg-verify-region" tells me the signature is intact.

What's up here?

--
Matthias Andree