* A "friends" person posting in a mailing list: how to split?
@ 2000-05-10 14:11 Georges KO
From: Georges KO @ 2000-05-10 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Hello,

    Let's say that I have a group called "Friends" where
nnmail-split-methods puts mail from a set of people. Now, let's say
that someone from this set is subscribed to a mailing list I'm
subscribed too (which has also a dedicated group thanks to
nnmail-split-methods), when this person posts in the mailing list, his
article is found in both the "Friends" group and the mailing list
group.

    Question: how do I make this not happen, that is, make the article
appears only in the mailing list group only?

    Thanks!
--
 Georges KO, Taipei                                              gko@gko.net
                Décade III, Duodi de Floréal de l'Année 208 de la Révolution

* Re: A "friends" person posting in a mailing list: how to split?
@ 2000-05-10 14:45 ` Roland Mas
From: Roland Mas @ 2000-05-10 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: gko

Georges KO (2000-05-10 22:11:23 +0800) :

>     Question: how do I make this not happen, that is, make the article
> appears only in the mailing list group only?

Set nnmail-crosspost to nil.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Oshitemo damedara, hiite mina.
  -- Proverbe japonais

* Re: A "friends" person posting in a mailing list: how to split?
@ 2000-05-10 17:34   ` Georges KO
From: Georges KO @ 2000-05-10 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Roland Mas <mas@echo.fr> wrote:

> Set nnmail-crosspost to nil.

    Thanks ! Sorry for the noise :-).
--
 Georges KO, Taipei                                              gko@gko.net
                Cycle 78, an 17 (Geng-Chen), mois 4 (Xin-Si), jour 8 (Ji-Si)