* nnweb and Google
@ 2002-01-30  9:38 Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2002-01-30  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi !

I am unable to make nnweb work with Google. In the summary buffer, I
type "G w", then Google, then anything and it doesn't find anything.

w3 is installed and configured and I see the request running through
the proxy.

Regards,

* Re: nnweb and Google
@ 2002-01-31  3:29 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2002-01-31  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Vincent Bernat <vincent.bernat@raysa.org> writes:

> Hi !
>
> I am unable to make nnweb work with Google. In the summary buffer, I
> type "G w", then Google, then anything and it doesn't find anything.
>
> w3 is installed and configured and I see the request running through
> the proxy.

It seems the same problem reported by Rafael Villarroel.

Try (setq url-package-name "Mozilla" url-package-version "4")

ShengHuo

* Re: nnweb and Google
@ 2002-02-01 23:25   ` Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2002-02-01 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

OoO En ce milieu de nuit étoilée du jeudi 31 janvier 2002, vers 04:29,
ShengHuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu> disait:

>> I am unable to make nnweb work with Google. In the summary buffer, I
>> type "G w", then Google, then anything and it doesn't find anything.
>>
>> w3 is installed and configured and I see the request running through
>> the proxy.

> It seems the same problem reported by Rafael Villarroel.

> Try (setq url-package-name "Mozilla" url-package-version "4")

No change. I am still getting the same message :
Opening nnweb server on m3elk4945z.fsf-ephemeral...
Opening nnweb server on m3elk4945z.fsf-ephemeral...done
No matching articles
Couldn't request group: No matching articles

How could I debug this ?
--
BOFH excuse #299:
The data on your hard drive is out of balance.