* Back of the shirt
@ 2002-01-30 22:42 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-01-30 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think the most problem-free solution for the back of the shirt is
the Gnus-logo-on-top-of-the-faces design.

And while I was brushing my teeth just now, it occurred to me that I
could print the Gnus logo in silver print on top of the faces.  As
noted, the silver print will fade after a few whirls in the washing
machine, but that would be ok -- it'll leave a gray Gnus logo on top
of the faces.

Hm...

* Re: Back of the shirt
@ 2002-01-31 14:04 ` Josh Huber
From: Josh Huber @ 2002-01-31 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

> And while I was brushing my teeth just now, it occurred to me that I
> could print the Gnus logo in silver print on top of the faces.  As
> noted, the silver print will fade after a few whirls in the washing
> machine, but that would be ok -- it'll leave a gray Gnus logo on top
> of the faces.

Ah I see...so now we'll have to buy a few of them in case it fades ;)

--
Josh Huber

* Re: Back of the shirt
@ 2002-01-31 16:57   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-01-31 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Josh Huber <huber@alum.wpi.edu> writes:

> Ah I see...so now we'll have to buy a few of them in case it fades ;)

Curses!  Foiled again!