* Expire/split by score
@ 2010-10-11 13:17 Kan-Ru Chen
From: Kan-Ru Chen @ 2010-10-11 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

Could I expire or split messages by their score?

For example I'd like to archive my mail periodically by auto-expire, but
some messages are just too boring to archive, so ideally it should
belong the 'delete target. How could I get the score from expiry
function?

Kanru
--
Q: Why are my replies five sentences or less?
A: http://five.sentenc.es/

* Re: Expire/split by score
@ 2010-10-11 18:27 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-10-11 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Kan-Ru Chen <kanru@kanru.info> writes:

> For example I'd like to archive my mail periodically by auto-expire, but
> some messages are just too boring to archive, so ideally it should
> belong the 'delete target. How could I get the score from expiry
> function?

Uhm...

(cdr (assq article-number (cdr (assq 'score (gnus-info-marks (gnus-get-info group))))))

Or something like that.