* Gmane live
@ 2002-02-18 17:56 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-02-18 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

(Hm.  This is the first time I'm trying to cross-post to two moderated
newsgroups.  This probably isn't a good idea.)

and I've set up the tools to make it possible for people to
administrate Gmane via CVS and news.  If you want to become a Gmane
administrator, follow the instructions on the web pages.

I'm thinking about setting up a separate Gmane machine, though.
gmane.org is now just Quimby, but perhaps I should stick some huge
disks into another machine, and do some sort of RAID1 thing on those
disks.  I do want the messages to stick around forever.  :-)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-02-18 17:56 UTC | newest]