* Make `J u' fuctional in summary buffer
@ 2000-06-08  1:28 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2000-06-08  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gnus has a handy dual buffer usage for the Agent command `J j'
(toggle plugged or unplugged)  It can be used in Group as well as
Summary buffer.

Is it also possible to run `J u'  in summary buffer?  It seems not.

However it would make good sense to have that Command available in
Summary buffer so one could Mark a message for download, go plugged and
download it, all from Summary buffer.

Currently it seems necessary to exit the summary buffer to run `J u'.

I fairly often find myself wanting a post that didn't answer my agent
category, but I have adjusted that predicate/score  about as well as
it can be.

It would be nice if one could immediately download a missing message
from the summary buffer to disk, buy having access to `J u' in Summary
buffer.

* Re: Make `J u' fuctional in summary buffer
@ 2000-08-13 18:31 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-08-13 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Gnus has a handy dual buffer usage for the Agent command `J j'
> (toggle plugged or unplugged)  It can be used in Group as well as
> Summary buffer.

I've now added this to the todo list.