* small problems with gnus...
@ 2000-05-15 21:46 Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-05-15 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I've installed a new gnus on a laptop and I don't know why I get "No
default stylesheets found! DANGER!" (something like that) when I try
to read a HTML message. It works ok on the desktop machine... :-\

Also, I've update (now, 21:44 GMT) to the CVS version and I still
can't send attachments with my message... Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.

* Re: small problems with gnus...
@ 2000-05-15 22:12 ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 2000-05-15 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jorge> I've installed a new gnus on a laptop and I don't know why I
Jorge> get "No default stylesheets found! DANGER!" (something like
Jorge> that) when I try to read a HTML message. It works ok on the
Jorge> desktop machine... :-\

It seems that you've installed w3 improperly on the laptop.

Jorge> Also, I've update (now, 21:44 GMT) to the CVS version and I
Jorge> still can't send attachments with my message... Is there
Jorge> anything I can do?

The user-agent field says you are still using 5.8.6.  Are you sure you
are using the current CVS version?

--
Shenghuo

* Re: small problems with gnus...
@ 2000-05-15 22:30 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-05-15 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> writes:

> I've installed a new gnus on a laptop and I don't know why I get "No
> default stylesheets found! DANGER!" (something like that) when I try
> to read a HTML message. It works ok on the desktop machine... :-\

I always forget to copy over default.css when copying W3 to a
different machine, too.

kai
--
Beware of flying birch trees.

* Re: small problems with gnus...
@ 2000-05-15 22:41   ` Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-05-15 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Shenghuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu> writes:

> Jorge> I've installed a new gnus on a laptop and I don't know why I
> Jorge> get "No default stylesheets found! DANGER!" (something like
> Jorge> that) when I try to read a HTML message. It works ok on the
> Jorge> desktop machine... :-\
>
> It seems that you've installed w3 improperly on the laptop.

I'm going to reinstall it...
Thanks.

> Jorge> Also, I've update (now, 21:44 GMT) to the CVS version and I
> Jorge> still can't send attachments with my message... Is there
> Jorge> anything I can do?
>
> The user-agent field says you are still using 5.8.6.  Are you sure you
> are using the current CVS version?

Hmmm... I wasn't.
I didn't knew I had to quit Emacs to restart Gnus. I've just quit gnus
and called it again...

The problem is solved now.

Thanks.
--

@ 2000-05-15 22:50   ` Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-05-15 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> writes:
>
> > I've installed a new gnus on a laptop and I don't know why I get "No
> > default stylesheets found! DANGER!" (something like that) when I try
> > to read a HTML message. It works ok on the desktop machine... :-\
>
> I always forget to copy over default.css when copying W3 to a
> different machine, too.

That was the problem... Thanks!

Is it my installation problem or it is in /usr/share/default.css??? It
should be with the other w3 files...