* Me so efficient
@ 1998-09-06  3:41 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-09-06  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

One veddy, veddy surprising effect of my newish
"answer-mail-when-it-comes-in" policy (which replaced my old and
trusty "answer-mail-at-some-point-before-76-weeks-have-passed" policy)
is that this leads to more mail being exchanged.

It sure makes me feel efficient, but perhaps I should go back to the
old methodology.

354 messages sent out by me last week.  That can't be good.  Of
course, Emacs wrote most of them, but...

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-09-06  3:41 UTC | newest]