* gnus-article-word-wrap
@ 1999-04-03  2:09 Peter Seibel
From: Peter Seibel @ 1999-04-03  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hmmm. Did the gnus-article-word-wrap go away for a reason? I found on
reference to it in gnus.el which seems to be setting it up to be
autoloaded from gnus-art but there's no reference it to in gnus-art.
Has the functionality been replaced by some other function?

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel        Perl/Java/English Hacker        peter@javamonkey.com

  There's no good culture without a dash of bad taste; a monopoly of
  good taste suggests restraint -- you're not pushing the envelope.

                                        -- Jean-Louis Gassee

* Re: gnus-article-word-wrap
@ 1999-04-04  3:00 ` Peter Seibel
From: Peter Seibel @ 1999-04-04  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Me> Hmmm. Did the gnus-article-word-wrap go away for a reason? I
    Me> found on reference to it in gnus.el which seems to be setting
    Me> it up to be autoloaded from gnus-art but there's no reference
    Me> it to in gnus-art.  Has the functionality been replaced by
    Me> some other function?

Okay, thanks to Maciej Matysiak I found the proper gnus-treat-fill-*
variables. Though it does still seem strange that there's still that
reference to gnus-article-word-wrap in gnus.el.

-Peter

--

@ 1999-04-17  6:07   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-04-17  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Seibel <peter@javamonkey.com> writes:

> Though it does still seem strange that there's still that reference
> to gnus-article-word-wrap in gnus.el.

I've now removed it.