* Return-Path.
@ 1997-05-06 20:17 David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1997-05-06 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sender is set to neotron@mouser.blarg.net (which is correct).  The
above address didn't work, but I had to fix it because Gnus (well,
message.el I guess) use Sender as Return-Path (Mail From) instead of
the From address, which is correct (david@hedbor.org).

Is this really correct behavior? Both Netscape and Pine set the
Return-Path to the from address.

Can I change this? Sure, it does work now, as I fixed the MX for
mouser.hedbor.org. Can it at least be configurable (ie set
(message or gnus, don't know which)-use-from-as-return-path to t, or
something like that)?

P.S. I can't seem to post to the news server, so I have to use the
mail address. Yesterday I posted just fine.

--
David Hedbor     david@hedbor.org      http://david.hedbor.org/
The Ultimate Animanga Archive  -> http://the.animearchive.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-05-06 20:17 UTC | newest]