* [Richard Stallman] Re: [jidanni@dman.ddts.net: uniquify-ignore-buffers-re for gnus users?]
@ 2003-04-28  5:06 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-04-28  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

We're discussing defaults for `uniquify-ignore-buffers-re' to make it
work better with Gnus/Message...

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1690 bytes --]

From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
To: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
Subject: Re: [jidanni@dman.ddts.net: uniquify-ignore-buffers-re for gnus users?]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:38:06 -0400

    This buffer I'm writing in right now is called "*unsent wide reply to
    Richard Stallman*", and all the other Message buffers follow the same
    pattern, but the buffers change name from "*unsent..." to "*sent..."
    upon sending.  So perhaps changing the default value of
    `uniquify-ignore-buffers-re' to "^\\*\\(un\\)?sent " might be an idea.

    But I've never used uniquify, so I'm not sure what uniquify users
    would expect.

How about if you send mail to the Gnus users asking what they think?

* Re: [Richard Stallman] Re: [jidanni@dman.ddts.net:
@ 2003-04-29 15:31 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-04-29 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

> We're discussing defaults for `uniquify-ignore-buffers-re' to make it
> work better with Gnus/Message...

I think your suggestion was good.
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)