* nnheader depends on nnmail
@ 2001-04-06 16:08 Paul Jarc
From: Paul Jarc @ 2001-04-06 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

nnheader uses nnmail-message-id and nnmail-extra-headers.  It seems to
me nnheader should not be tied to any particular backend(s).  I think
nnheader ought to use gnus-extra-headers instead of
nnmail-extra-headers, and nnmail-message-id should become
nnheader-message-id.  Thoughts?  (There is one definite problem here:
nnheader needs nnmail, but doesn't (require 'nnmail); I've gotten
errors about nnmail-extra-headers's value being void.)

paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-06 16:08 UTC | newest]