* Mugs no more
@ 2000-01-05 13:11 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-01-05 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

A nice man from the postal service was just here and took away 250
mugs, which means that I'm out of mugs for the moment.  The next batch
should be in within a week (I'm told), and I'm going to end the sale
on January 29th, which is about two weeks from now.  That is, on
January 29th, I'm going to shut down the order form on
<URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/>.  If you want copies of the mug, you
must order within that date.

And there will be no silver metallic mugs -- they will all be in red
ink.  (They're already in production, I'm told.)

I'm getting *really* efficient at packing mugs, though.  :-)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-01-05 13:11 UTC | newest]