* question
@ 2000-04-28 16:09 Vladimir Volovich
From: Vladimir Volovich @ 2000-04-28 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

i've got a question. Wgen i press A A in a group buffer
(gnus-group-list-active), i get a lot of groups visible to which i'm
able to subscribe, etc.

But neither gnus-group-list-all-groups (L), nor
gnus-group-list-zombies (A z), nor gnus-group-list-killed (A k) list
all of these groups which are visible via gnus-group-list-active.

gnus-group-find-new-groups (F) does not help too (it reports "No new
newsgroups").

New newsgroups which appear on our nntp server are added to zombies,
and are visible. But all "old" groups are not visible in killed or
zombie lists. How can i make gnus to "sync" the group list and make
the groups visible via A A also visible in one of L or A z or A k?

Best,
v.

* Re: question
@ 2000-08-10 20:36 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-08-10 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Vladimir Volovich <vvv@vvv.vsu.ru> writes:

> i've got a question. Wgen i press A A in a group buffer
> (gnus-group-list-active), i get a lot of groups visible to which i'm
> able to subscribe, etc.
>
> But neither gnus-group-list-all-groups (L), nor
> gnus-group-list-zombies (A z), nor gnus-group-list-killed (A k) list
> all of these groups which are visible via gnus-group-list-active.

Is your `gnus-save-killed-list' nil?

* Re: question
@ 1996-08-12  9:16 ` Lars Balker Rasmussen
From: Lars Balker Rasmussen @ 1996-08-12  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Svaar <peter@svaar.no> writes:
> I've just started using gnus as a mailreader (and it's *great*!) and now I'm
> wondering how I can add extra headers such as "X-www" into mail and news
> headers.

You will want to look up
	message-default-headers
	message-default-mail-headers
	message-default-news-headers
in the manual.
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen
<URL:http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~gnort/>  <URL:mailto:lars@rasmussen.org>

* question
@ 1996-08-12  5:19 Peter Svaar
From: Peter Svaar @ 1996-08-12  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just started using gnus as a mailreader (and it's *great*!) and now I'm
wondering how I can add extra headers such as "X-www" into mail and news
headers.

--
Hackers do it with fewer instructions.