* Re: Is this ding mailing list still around?
       [not found] <86n0mwsoys.fsf@mediawars.ne.jp>
@ 2002-12-28 14:16 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
       [not found] ` <hhsmwlv0pl.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-28 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

shigeki@mediawars.ne.jp (Shigeki UNO) writes:

> As Subject says, I wonder this ding mailing list is active ?

Yes, but the gnus.org MX was down for a few days.  Things should be
back to normal now.

From: Jinhyok Heo @ 2003-01-09  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

    MM> [...]

    MM> evaluate the code, write your mail, press f5, send the mail.
    MM> i know, it's not too elegant, but it works for me. for sure
    MM> it's possible to configure gnus to make the right choice
    MM> without bothering you, i just don't know how, yet.

It's quite late to say thanks. Thank you for your lisp snippet. Now I
can send utf-8 mails freely with gnus. :)

    MM> i'm not sure if you should add tags with that function when
    MM> sending message with attachment. probably not.

Well, I didn't have any touble with attchments. It works.

--
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ 2002-12-26  4:10 ` Malcolm Purvis
       [not found] ` <hhsmwlv0pl.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Malcolm Purvis @ 2002-12-26  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shigeki> As Subject says, I wonder this ding mailing list is active ?

What with Larsi taking gnus.org offline for the final crunching of the naughty
or nice list and the remaining elves^H^H^H^H^Hdevelopers busy checking that
the Gnus are fed and harnessed to the sleigh, the traffic does tend to drop at
this time of year.

Malcolm - Don't let Lars's .no address fool you.  I know where lives.

--
	       Malcolm Purvis <malcolmpurvis@optushome.com.au>

The hidden, terrible cost of nuclear warfare is Really Bad Public Art.
			        - Angus McIntyre, alt.peeves, 13/3/02.