* How to rescan just one group?
@ 2001-03-24  2:16 Nevin Kapur
From: Nevin Kapur @ 2001-03-24  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am writing a little front end for grepmail[1] that takes creates an
nndoc group from its results.

What I want to do is rescan this group, clear its data (since I am
using the same file over and over again) and enter it.
Currently I am doing something like

(gnus-group-jump-to-group group-name)
(gnus-group-set-current-level 1 1)
(gnus-group-clear-data)
(gnus-group-get-new-news 1)
(gnus-group-jump-to-group group-name)
(gnus-group-select-group t)

which is what I would do manually. Is there a better/faster/more
elegant way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Nevin

Footnotes: