* gnus-summary-prev-page dead?
@ 2002-12-29 15:43 Henrik Enberg
From: Henrik Enberg @ 2002-12-29 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anyone else having problems with `gnus-summary-prev-page'?  It has
stopped working completely for me.  I suspect this might be an Emacs
CVS issue, but maybe this means Gnus needs to accommodate?  I haven't
seen any other similar brokenness in Emacs.

* Re: gnus-summary-prev-page dead?
@ 2002-12-30 15:49 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-30 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henrik Enberg <henrik@enberg.org> writes:

> Anyone else having problems with `gnus-summary-prev-page'?  It has
> stopped working completely for me.  I suspect this might be an Emacs
> CVS issue, but maybe this means Gnus needs to accommodate?  I haven't
> seen any other similar brokenness in Emacs.

It seems to be working OK for me, but I'm using an older CVS
version.  (From half a year ago, I think.)

Can you reproduce the bug in Emacs 21.2?

* Re: gnus-summary-prev-page dead?
@ 2002-12-30 18:32   ` Henrik Enberg
From: Henrik Enberg @ 2002-12-30 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Henrik Enberg <henrik@enberg.org> writes:
>
>> Anyone else having problems with `gnus-summary-prev-page'?  It has
>> stopped working completely for me.  I suspect this might be an Emacs
>> CVS issue, but maybe this means Gnus needs to accommodate?  I haven't
>> seen any other similar brokenness in Emacs.
>
> It seems to be working OK for me, but I'm using an older CVS
> version.  (From half a year ago, I think.)
>
> Can you reproduce the bug in Emacs 21.2?

Nope, not with a month old CVS Emacs either.  It is most likely related
to some changes in Emacs in the past week or so.  Should I whine on the
Emacs list instead?

* Re: gnus-summary-prev-page dead?
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-30 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henrik Enberg <henrik@enberg.org> writes:

> Nope, not with a month old CVS Emacs either.  It is most likely related
> to some changes in Emacs in the past week or so.  Should I whine on the
> Emacs list instead?

Yup.  :-)