* The best idea yet!
@ 2002-01-02  3:44 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-01-02  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Some people have cameras attached to their computers.  Wouldn't it be
great if Gnus were to snarf an image from the camera when posting, and
include that as the X-Face header?  That way, we would know what the
mood the poster was in when posting.  Is she frowning?  Smiling?  Or
what?

So I've written gnus-fun.el to do some
inclusion-of-x-faces-from-directories stuff.

(Actually, that's not true.  I had the web cam idea after I checked in
gnus-fun.el.)

* Re: The best idea yet!
@ 2002-01-02  4:49 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-01-02  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Wouldn't it be great if Gnus were to snarf an image from the camera
> when posting, and include that as the X-Face header?

An even better idea would be to use the sleeve of the currently
playing album.

(Perhaps I need a slight break from Gnusing now.  :-)

* Re: The best idea yet!
@ 2002-01-02 20:22   ` Chris Beggy
From: Chris Beggy @ 2002-01-02 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

> An even better idea would be to use the sleeve of the currently
> playing album.

Maybe you could call it X-Now-Playing :-)

> (Perhaps I need a slight break from Gnusing now.  :-)

Just a slight one.

Chris

* Re: The best idea yet!
@ 2002-01-03 10:02 ` Fabien Penso