* Score files and actions on matches...
@ 2001-12-06  7:54 Andreas Jaeger
From: Andreas Jaeger @ 2001-12-06  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to invoke arbitrary lisp code when a score rules
matches?  The example I have in mind is to change the faces of certain
faces in the summary buffer.  The manual explains how this can be done
for e.g. marked emails but I don't see a direct way to change it only
for certain articles that match a rule like:

(("subject"
  ("FAQ" +10)))

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de

* Re: Score files and actions on matches...
@ 2001-12-29  1:21 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2001-12-29  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:

> Is it possible to invoke arbitrary lisp code when a score rules
> matches?

There is no pre-defined functionality in Gnus for doing this.