* lowering score on  mulitple header interactively.
@ 1998-01-08  8:33 Patrick Audley
From: Patrick Audley @ 1998-01-08  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

	I'd like to write a function for lowering the score of an
article in the summary buffer for its subject and from.  Ideally I'd
like to be able to do this with just a keystroke, so that I can nuke
articles easily.  I'm having a problem figuring out how to call the
scoring functions will all the values filled in (I don't want it to
prompt for any of the values).  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?
				Thanks.
--
Their numbers are 664 and 668, the neighbors of the beast...

* Re: lowering score on  mulitple header interactively.
@ 1998-01-12 22:33 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-01-12 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Audley <paudley@blackcat.ca> writes:

> 	I'd like to write a function for lowering the score of an
> article in the summary buffer for its subject and from.  Ideally I'd
> like to be able to do this with just a keystroke, so that I can nuke
> articles easily.  I'm having a problem figuring out how to call the
> scoring functions will all the values filled in (I don't want it to
> prompt for any of the values).  Can anyone point me in the right
> direction?

(local-set-key [f2] "Lssp\nLasp\n")