* posting styles feature wish
@ 2000-07-02 21:19 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-07-02 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

WIBNI it was possible to do Boolean `and' and `or' in posting styles?

WIBNI it was possible to use an alist, rather than a single posting
style, in the respective group parameter?  `Poster 2000' pointed out
that it might be useful to have this to use different posting styles
for followups than for replies in a particular group.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

* Re: posting styles feature wish
@ 2000-08-14 18:52 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-08-14 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

> WIBNI it was possible to do Boolean `and' and `or' in posting styles?
>
> WIBNI it was possible to use an alist, rather than a single posting
> style, in the respective group parameter?  `Poster 2000' pointed out
> that it might be useful to have this to use different posting styles
> for followups than for replies in a particular group.

I think that posting styles are for simple stuff; one should ideally
use Customize to do the posting styles.  For more complex stuff, the
Message hooks are the right place to fiddle around.

Probably.