* nnslashdot usage question
@ 1999-11-28 13:35 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 1999-11-28 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have just read my first post on nnslashdot, and I must admit it came
out rather differently than I intended.

> I quoted the

    the quoting characters > were sprinkled
    through > the whole paragraph.

Also, I used lots of empty lines to separate paragraphs, but they all
got run together.

Should I have put HTML tags in my posting?

kai
--
because I couldn't think of a good beginning.

* Re: nnslashdot usage question
@ 1999-12-01 22:15 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-01 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I have just read my first post on nnslashdot, and I must admit it came
> out rather differently than I intended.
>
> > I quoted the

Hm.  nnslashdot-request-post removes "> " at the start of lines and
does a <blockquote> instead.  Do you use a different quoting char?

> Also, I used lots of empty lines to separate paragraphs, but they all
> got run together.
>
> Should I have put HTML tags in my posting?

I've not made the function put <p> into blank lines.

* Re: nnslashdot usage question
@ 1999-12-05 21:55   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 1999-12-05 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hm.  nnslashdot-request-post removes "> " at the start of lines and
> does a <blockquote> instead.  Do you use a different quoting char?

This message is an example of my quoting style.  I believe it's pretty
much the standard Gnus style, except that I weed out a lot of what the
other person has been saying...

kai

* Re: nnslashdot usage question
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-04-21 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > Hm.  nnslashdot-request-post removes "> " at the start of lines and
> > does a <blockquote> instead.  Do you use a different quoting char?
>
> This message is an example of my quoting style.  I believe it's pretty
> much the standard Gnus style, except that I weed out a lot of what the
> other person has been saying...

I haven't tried posting via nnslashdot for a while -- are anybody else
doing that?  Is it working?