* Re: more marks. (forwarded)
       [not found] <hhiswut5i8.fsf@blah.pl>
@ 2003-01-12 21:47 ` Romain FRANCOISE
       [not found]   ` <hhlm1oq2qz.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Romain FRANCOISE @ 2003-01-12 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner.ding@blah.pl> writes:

> 2. sometimes i do something with the article (ie. forward to
> particular address) and want to have special mark for that (so i don't
> do that again next day). how could i achieve that?

If it's mail, you can always edit the article: why don't you write a
function to rewrite the subject of the article, which adds "Forwarded
to bla@foo.com on 2003/01/12", or just [F] in front, or whatever?

Of course it's not a lightweight solution.  :-)

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | But you don't care for me and
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | I don't care now for anybody.

* Re: more marks.
       [not found] <hhiswut5i8.fsf@blah.pl>
@ 2003-01-13 18:20 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
       [not found]   ` <hhptr0q3cs.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-01-13 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner.ding@blah.pl> writes:

>  maybe we could have gnus-replied-and-forwarded-mark? and the %R in
>  gnus-summary-line-format would show "A" for replied mails, "F" for
>  forwarded and let's say "V" (next in the row) for replied and
>  forwarded?

That's possible, but I think it would confuse more people than it
helps.

* Re: more marks.
       [not found]   ` <hhptr0q3cs.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-01-15 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner.ding@blah.pl> writes:

> anyways, what would be recommended solution then? i really do need both
> 'forwarded' and 'replied' marks in summary. hints, please.

I'd make a user-defined format spec that checks

(memq gnus-tmp-article-number gnus-newsgroup-replied)

and so on, and builds a string out of that.

* Re: more marks. (forwarded)
       [not found]   ` <hhlm1oq2qz.fsf@blah.pl>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-01-15 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner.ding@blah.pl> writes:

> i simply would like to have my-custom-mark which would be set after
> particular action. how hard to implement would that be?

Actually, disregard my previous suggestion.  Only the marks are
updated after sending/forwarding; doing it as a user-defined format
spec would require updating the entire summary line.

That can be done from some hook, I guess.